Sunday 4 November 2012

A link to my Reddit AMA post - here's me as a Dinosaur Ranger at Bristol Zoo

I'm getting a bit ahead of myself here, but I'm keen to get this up before I forget: for the last 5 and a half months, I've been a Dinosaur Ranger at Bristol Zoo. Yes, really. Below, you'll find a couple of pictures - the next post should explain a bit more!

 Pic above: here's me with the Reddit alien, a triceratops and some dinosaur egg pictures (I've been painting dinosaurs over the last couple of weeks to illustrate some of my talks).

This is one of my favourite pictures - I loved working with Toto the Triceratops - he's beautifully made, and incredibly engaging. I've spent such a lot of time imbuing him with a personality all his own that I'm realy going to miss him.

Anyway - more about the whole experience shortly!

xx Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment